1. How do I pay my condominium fee?
Please remit payment to:
The Domaine De La Rive Condominium
c/o Colliers International
425 Walnut Street, Suite 1200
Cincinnati, OH 45202
If interested in submitting payment via ACH, please contact the Colliers International Accountant, Tabatha Umbstead at 513-562-2211 or Tabatha.Umbstead@colliers.com.
2. How should I request maintenance repairs within my unit?
Please contact property management at 859-757-4205. After hours, please contact Building Security at 859-261-8976.
3. How should I register a concern, complaint, or suggestion?
All concerns, complaints, or suggestions should be submitted to property management at 859-757-4205.
4. Whom should I call to report a security incident or suspicious activity?
If you witness a crime in progress or a clear threat of danger, please call 9-1-1. Suspicious activity but no apparent immediate danger should be reported to the Covington Police Department non-emergency line 859-356-3191.
If the situation is a non-emergency, call the building security at 859-261-8976
6. Who should I call if I smell gas in my unit or in the building?
Evacuate area then call 800-634-4300 for Duke Energy, 911 for Emergency, 859-261-8976 for Building Security
7. What if I am locked out of my unit?
Please call 859-261-8976 for Building Security
Can't find the answer to your question? Please refer to the "Contact Us" page to email a question to the Management Office.